Thursday 1 March 2012

Grade 4/5 Chartier Words of Kindness

Our school spirit theme for February was Caring and Kindness.  Mrs. Chartier grade 4/5 has been working on Caring songs and poems.  Here is a just a few

Kindness  (Mandy)

You can change the world!  Just by saying hi.
If you see rain you can make it sunny.
If you do a simple change, be kind everyday.
To make a hard rock, soft as cotton balls.
You can see into the future, if you can be kind everyday.
The dark can turn to light, the night can turn to day.
If you can be kind.
It's not very hard to have kindness everyday.


Inside out (Jaclynn)

What you see on the outside is not the real me.
You have to look deep down.
When you find it you will see, that.
I am beautiful the beautiful me.
Look deep down and find it, do you believe.
I am beautiful as you can see, you are beatuful just not the same as me.
Just look deep inside and you will see.
That I am beautiful, the beautiful me.
I hope you believe in the beautiful me
You are unique and beautiful to me.


Beautiful  (Claire)
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful me,
a lot of people think I 'm as pretty as the sparkling sea.
It's not what is on the outside, but what's on the inside tht is why I think of beautiful me
Beautiful, beautiful beautful me
It doesn't matter what others say.

No comments:

Post a Comment